Alt Title: X Ways to Treat Yourself Like a Celebrity at Home
All of us have briefly fantasized about the lifestyles of rich celebrities, but for most of us, this type of lifestyle is not an achievable dream. Fortunately, there are some luxury items and upgrades you can purchase to feel like a celebrity in your own home.
These are a few of the best examples.
You can start with some upgrades to your bathroom. You’ll spend a lot of personal, private time here, so the more comfortable you are, the more pampered you’re going to feel.
- Fixtures and overall design.The overall design of your bathroom plays a massive role in how you feel about the bathroom and how your mood changes when you enter it. If you’re not happy with the current layout, now might be a good time to consider a full bathroom remodel. If you can’t afford one, or if you don’t think you need one, you can commit to other modular changes, such as replacing the toilet, swapping out the vanity, or rearranging to the extent you can.
- Bidet attachment.Adding a bidet to your bathroom can immediately make the bathroom-going experience more comfortable. This device is designed to spray your underside with a warm jet of water, helping you achieve a better clean and save money on toilet paper at the same time. And since most modern bidets come in the form of an attachment to your existing toilet, you won’t need to make any major structural or plumbing changes to add it.
- Towels and washcloths.Don’t underestimate the power that a new towel or washcloth can have in providing you with a sense of luxury. Upgrading your towels to be newer and higher quality can instantly make the after-shower experience unrecognizably comfortable.
- A smart mirror.If you’re interested in the technological side of things, consider purchasing a smart mirror. This way, you can get news, weather, and other updates while you prepare for the day ahead.
- Heating options.Nobody likes a cold bathroom. You can make your bathroom warmer and more comfortable with things like in-floor heating or a simple space heater (if it’s out of the way).
You don’t have to have celebrity-level money to dress and look like a celebrity. These are just some of the wardrobe options that can make you feel like a celebrity in your own home:
- Expand your shopping options. Open your mind and start shopping at some new places. You don’t have to splurge on high-end, fast fashion to appease your inner celebrity. Instead, you can save a lot of money by shopping at secondhand stores and various boutique shops online. You might be surprised at what you’re able to find!
- Be bold.Most celebrities didn’t make a name for themselves by copying others. They made their own bold decisions, even if it made them stand out or look different. You can do the same by being bolder in your fashion choices, especially if you’re not leaving the house.
- Make your own clothes.You can take things a step further by making some of your own clothes. If you’ve always had a passion for fashion, you can make stunning pieces with just a few inexpensive pieces of equipment – and they’ll all fit perfectly.
- Master the art of makeup.Perfecting your makeup can also make you feel fancier, prettier and more important. There are hundreds of techniques you can learn from existing experts, but it’s also important to develop a style of your own.
These atmospheric upgrades can also improve the overall mood and feel of your space.
- Invest in smart lighting. Smart lighting all around your house gives you total control over brightness, color, saturation, and other dynamics. You can set exactly the right mood for the occasion and make your living space feel more alive.
- Upgrade the speakers.Excellent speakers can also greatly improve your overall home experience. Whether you want to listen to a podcast, uninterrupted as you do chores around the house or you want to liven up a party with great music, you’ll be glad you made this investment.
- Establish a mini theater.A proper home theater can also create better ambiance. With a flat, clear TV, surround sound speakers, and comfortable furniture, your theater will be the envy of your friends.
There are also a few simple lifestyle changes that can help you feel more like a celebrity without leaving the house:
- Get social. Be active on social media. Invite people over. Talk to your old friends and family members. Most celebrities are incredibly well-connected, and you can be, too.
- Splurge on foods and drinks.Don’t be shy about splurging on foods and drinks for yourself, especially if you’re doing your own cooking. Higher quality ingredients cost a bit more, but they’re usually worth it – and you’ll never want to go back.
- Hire some help.If you have the budget for it, consider hiring some help. A cleaning service can save you hours of time each week – and make you feel well cared for.
With these changes and upgrades, you can greatly improve the look and feel of your house and simultaneously make yourself more comfortable. You may not have the income or fame of a celebrity, but you can certainly feel like you’re living like one.