You may already know that you need to get a new pair of glasses, but before you go out and buy them, find out which frames are best for your face shape.
Types of Glasses
There are a few different types of glasses that can be found on the market today. Here we will discuss two of the most common types: frame glasses and contact lenses.
Frame glasses are typically made from plastic or metal and come in a variety of shapes and sizes. They are typically easy to put on and take off, making them perfect for everyday use.
Contact lenses, on the other hand, are inserted into the eye through a small incision. This allows for a more natural look when wearing glasses or contacts, as compared to wearing traditional frame glasses. Contact lenses can also be worn during activities such as swimming or skiing, as they do not get in the way.
Cheaper Alternatives To Small Frame Glasses
If you’re on the hunt for cheaper alternatives to small frame glasses, you’re in luck. Here are four great options to consider:
- Sunglasses. Not only are sunglasses a great option for those who don’t need prescription glasses, they’re also a great way to save money. You can find a wide variety of sunglasses at any store, and many of them are very affordable. Plus, you can always find a good deal on sunglasses online.
- Glasses from Costco or Sam’s Club. These stores are well-known for their large selection of items, and they often have discounted prices on glasses as well. Just be sure to compare prices before making a purchase.
- Eye doctor’s office. If you have regular eye exams scheduled with your eye doctor, don’t forget to ask about discount rates on small frame glasses. Many doctors offer discounts on small frame glasses as part of their standard package deal.
- eBay or Craigslist. If you’re looking for used small frame glasses, eBay and Craigslist are two great options. Just be sure to do your research first and check out the ratings and reviews of the sellers before making a purchase.
Why You Should Buy A Pair Of Small Frame Glasses
You may be thinking that large-framed glasses are the way to go when it comes to sunglasses. After all, they offer more coverage and seem to look better on most faces. But if you’re looking for sunglasses that will make you look your best, consider buying a pair of small frame glasses. Here are four reasons why you should do this:
- They’ll Fit More Faces Than Large-Frame Glasses. With their smaller frames, small frame glasses will fit a wider range of faces than large-frame glasses will. This means that they’ll be more versatile when it comes to styling and can be worn with more outfits.
- They’re Less Likely To Cause Eyestrain or Constricted Vision. Because small frame glasses are designed to be less imposing, they’re less likely to cause eyestrain or constricted vision. If you have focal problems or difficulty seeing above the top of your glasses, small frame glasses may be a better option for you.
- They’ll Look Better On Most Faces Than Large-Frame Glasses Will. Even if your face isn’t exactly average in terms of size, chances are good that