Anyone who has ever attempted to deep clean their kitchen knows that it’s no easy task. It seems like every nook and cranny is filled with dirt, grime, and food particles. And no matter how much time you spend cleaning, it never seems to get any easier. If you’re tired of feeling like your kitchen is never truly clean, then this blog post is for you. We’ve compiled a list of kitchen cleaning hacks that will save you time and actually work. From tips on how to clean your stovetop to getting rid of those pesky fruit flies, read on for everything you need to know about keeping your kitchen clean.
The Best Way to Clean Your Stovetop
You know the drill: You cook a meal and end up with a dozen pots and pans to wash. The stovetop is usually the dirtiest part, and it can be tough to get all the grease and grime off. But with these tips, you can get your stovetop sparkling clean in no time!
- First, start by taking everything off the stovetop. This includes burner covers, drip pans, and any other removable parts. These can all be washed in hot soapy water.
- Next, take a look at your stovetop. If it’s really dirty, you may need to scrub it with a sponge or scrub brush. Otherwise, you can just wipe it down with a damp cloth.
- Once the surface is clean, it’s time to tackle the burners. The best way to clean them is to remove them and soak them in hot soapy water for about 15 minutes. Then, use a toothbrush or other small brush to scrub away any stubborn dirt or grime.
When everything is clean, put everything back in place and enjoy your sparkling clean stovetop!
The Best Way to Clean Your Oven
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t enjoy cleaning your oven. It’s a time-consuming and messy task that’s often put off until it’s absolutely necessary. However, keeping your oven clean is important for both safety and efficiency reasons.
Fortunately, there are a few simple tricks that can make cleaning your oven much easier. Here’s a step-by-step guide to cleaning your oven the right way:
- Remove everything from your oven, including the racks. This will give you better access to all the nooks and crannies that need to be cleaned.
- Preheat your oven to 150 degrees Fahrenheit. This will help loosen any baked-on food or grease.
- Mix together a solution of one-part baking soda and one-part water. Apply this mixture to the inside of your oven, using a sponge or brush to work it into any stained or soiled areas.
- Let the baking soda mixture sit for at least 15 minutes before wiping it away with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Use a mild cleaner and a soft cloth or sponge to wipe down the inside of your oven, paying special attention to the door gasket (the rubber seal that runs around the edge of the door). Rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Replace the racks and anything else that was removed from your oven earlier. Give the inside of your oven one final wipe-down.
The Best Way to Clean Your Microwave
When it comes to cleaning your microwave, there are a few different methods you can use. One popular method is to mix together equal parts vinegar and water in a bowl, then place the bowl in the microwave and heat on high for about five minutes. The steam from the vinegar will help loosen any stuck-on food particles, making them much easier to wipe away.
Another option is to fill a bowl with water and add a few drops of lemon juice or essential oil. Place the bowl in the microwave and heat on high for two minutes. Then, use a clean cloth to wipe down the inside of the microwave. The lemon juice or essential oil will help disinfect as well as remove any lingering odors.
If you have tough stains or burnt-on food, you may need to use a little elbow grease. Start by mixing together one-part baking soda and two parts water to form a paste. Apply the paste to the stained areas and let sit for five minutes before wiping it away with a damp cloth. For really stubborn stains, you can try using white vinegar instead of water.
No matter which method you choose, be sure to unplug your microwave before cleaning it and be careful of steam when opening the door afterward.
The Best Way to Clean Your Refrigerator
Assuming you don’t have a self-cleaning refrigerator, the best way to clean your fridge is pretty straightforward. First, remove everything from the fridge, including all shelves and drawers. Throw away any expired food or items that you no longer want. Next, using mild dish soap and warm water, wash down the inside of the fridge, being sure to get into all the nooks and crannies. Rinse with clean water and dry with a clean towel. Now you can put all the shelves and drawers back in. Finally, restock your fridge with fresh food!
Buy the best quality cleaning supplies online from Quoodo
Now that you have learned some hacks to clean your kitchen, wondering where to find the right cleaning supplies and other home essentials to make your home sparkling clean? If you live in the UAE, look nowhere other than Quoodo online store. Quoodo has a wide range of cleaning supplies and other home essentials that are needed to keep your place clean and tidy. Take your laptop or computer, search for cleaning supplies online, visit Quoodo, and get every cleaning supplies online.