|Born Name||Diana Mariam Kurian|
|Nickname||Lady Superstar, Nayantara, Nayan and Mani|
|Age (as in 2016)||32 years old|
|Date of birth||18 November 1984|
|Place of birth||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Height & Weight|
|Height in Feet/Inches||5 Feet 5 Inches|
|Height in Centimeters||165 cm|
|Height in Meters||1.65 m|
|Weight in Kilograms||53 Kg|
|Weight in Pounds||117 lbs|
|Body Measurements & Physical Stats|
|Body Measurements||34-26-34 inches|
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hip Size||34 inches|
|Feet/Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts in English Literature|
|School||Balikamadom Girls High School, Thiruvalla|
|College||Mar Thoma College, Tiruvalla|
|Husband, Boyfriends & Affairs|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Silambarasan a.k.a Simbu (Actor),|
Prabhu Deva (Dancer and Director),
|Salary & Net Worth|
|Salary||3 crores/film (NR|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Debut Film/TV, Hit/Flop & More|
|Debut Film||Manassinakkare (2003)|
|Favourite, Hobbies, Likes & Dislikes|
|Hobbies||Reading, long driving and listening music|
|Favourite Actor||Rajinikanth and Vijay|
|Favourite Singer||Not Known|
|Favourite Director||Not Known|
|Favourite Film||Pokiri, Billa and Yaradi Nee Mohin|
|Favourite Food||North Indian food|
|Favourite Perfume||Not Known|
|Favourite Animal||Not Known|
|Contact Address & Phone Number|
|Address||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Phone/Mobile Number||Not Known|
|Social Media Profile||Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Wikipedia|
Nayantara Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Wiki & Facts
- She was born on 18th of November in 1984 in Bangalore, India.
- Her hometown is in Tirvulla, Kerala, India.
- Her father’s name is Kurin Kodiyattu and her mother’s name is Omana Kurian.
- She has a brother named, Leno is nine years of elder to her.
- As her father was Indian Air Force officer, she was to study in many areas of the county.
- Nayantara completed her schooling from Jamnagar, Gujarat, and Delhi.
- She studied in Balikamadon Girls Higher Secondary School and then got her Bachelor degree in English Literature from Mathoma College.
- She made her acting debut in 2003 through a Malayalam film named, Manassinkkare.
- In Tamil film industry she made her debut in 2005 by the film Ayya.
- She was debuted in Telugu film industry by the film, Lakshmi.
- In 2010 she made her Kannada film debut.
- Her film Manassinkkare brought her the remarkable financial success.
- 6. She had done some of the successful movies in industry.
- 7. She started to date with the renowned actor-director Pravu Deva. But Pravu’s wife came to protest the issue and finally they broke up the relationship between Nayanatara and Pravu in 2012.
- She was nominated and awarded by the Filmfare Awards, CineMAA Awards, Edison Awards, CIFF Awards, Vijay Awards and so on.