|Born Name||Amala Paul|
|Age (as in 2016)||25 Years|
|Date of birth||October 26, 1991|
|Place of birth||Aluva, Kerala, India.|
|Height & Weight|
|Height in Feet/Inches||5 feet 6 inches|
|Height in Centimeters||168 cm|
|Height in Meters||1.68 m|
|Weight in Kilograms||55 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||121 lbs|
|Body Measurements & Physical Stats|
|Body Measurements||34-24-35 inche|
|Waist Size||24 Inches|
|Hip Size||35 Inches|
|Feet/Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Educational Qualification||BA in Communicative English|
|School||Nirmala Higher Secondary School, Aluva|
|College||St Teresa’s college, Kochi|
|Husband, Boyfriends & Affairs|
|Husband||A. L. Vijay (Married; 2014)|
|Salary & Net Worth|
|Salary (each movie)||60-80 lakh INR|
|Debut Film/TV, Hit/Flop & More|
|Debut Film||Supporting Role: Neelathamara (2009)
Lead Role: Vikadakavi (2011)
|Hit/Popular Films||Mynaa (2010), 3 (Three) (2012), Kadhalil Sodhapuvathu Eppadi (2012), Naayak (2013), Vettai (2012), Janda Pai Kapiraju (2014), Nirantharam Nee Oohalo (2012), Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal (2012), Iddarammayilatho (2013), Love Failure (2012), Prema Khaidi (2011), Naanna (2011), Deivathirumagan (2011), Veerasekaran (2010), Vizhiyil Vizhundhaval (2010)|
|Favourite, Hobbies, Likes & Dislikes|
|Hobbies||Dancing & Interior Designing|
|Favourite Actor||Brad Pitt, Aamir Khan and Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Actress||Katherine Hepburn|
|Favourite Singer||Buddha Bar and Lata Mangeshkar|
|Favourite Director||Not Known|
|Favourite Film||Godfather, Janne Bhi Do Yarron and Masoom|
|Favourite Food||Biryani & Thai Foods|
|Favourite Place||London & Paris|
|Favourite Perfume||Baby Doll (YSL)|
|Favourite Sports||Basketball & Soccer|
|Favourite Book||Robin Cook|
|Contact Address & Phone Number|
|Social Media Profile|
Some Known Facts About Amala Paul
- Amala Paul was born on 26th October 1991 in a Syro-Malabar Catholic family in Aluva, Kochi, Karela, India.
- Her full name is Amala Paul Varghese & another name is Anaka.
- Her parents are Paul Vaghese and Annice Paul.
- She completed her school from Nirmala Higher Secondary School Aluva. Then she joined St. Teresa’s College to pursue a BA degree in Communicative English.
- She stared in a Malayalam film called Neelathamara as a supporting role in 2009. Her maiden Tamil film is Veerasekaran (2010).
- Amala acted in various Tamil and Malayalam films. Among them some were flops in early like Neelathamara, Veerasekaran. She highlighted via playing the main role of Mynaa in the film Mynaa.
- Her box office successful movie is Mynaa, Deiva Thirumagal, Run Babby Run, Kadhalil Sodhappuvadhu yeppadi, Thalaivaa etc.
- She had a romantic relation with director A. L. Vijay started on 2011. Then they announced it on 2014 and got married on 12 June, 2014.
- She took a lots of film awards for her acting. She achieved Amrita-FEFKA film award, Edison awards, Filmfare awards (south), Vijay awards, 1st South Indian intentional Film awards and so on.