Kajol Devgan was known as Kajol. She is one of the most famous Bollywood film actress. She was born on 5 August 1974 to the Mukherjee-Samarth family. Her parents are Shomu Mukherjee (Filmmaker) & Tanuja (Film Actress). She has married to Bollywood Superstar Ajay Devgan on February 1999. This couple has two children, Nysa & Yug. Let’s check, Kajol Height, Weight, Bra Size, Age, Figure Size, Body Measurements.
Kajol Age, Height, Weight, Biography, Family, Children, Wiki & Facts
|Born Name||Kajol Mukherjee Devgan|
|Occupation||Actor, Manger at Devgn Entertainment and Software Ltd.|
|Age (as in 2016)||42 years old|
|Date of birth||5 August 1974|
|Place of birth||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Height & Weight|
|Height in Feet/Inches||5 Feet 3 Inches|
|Height in Centimeters||160 cm|
|Height in Meters||1.60 m|
|Weight in Kilograms||61 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||N/A|
|Body Measurements & Physical Stats|
|Body Measurements||34-24-34 Inches|
|Waist Size||24 Inches|
|Hip Size||34 Inches|
|Feet/Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|School||St. Joseph’s Convent, Panchgani, Maharashtra|
|Father||Late Shomu Mukherjee (director)|
|Children||Son -Yug , Daughter -Nysa|
|Husband, Boyfriends & Affairs|
|Salary & Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$16 million|
|Debut Film/TV, Hit/Flop & More|
|Debut Film||Bekhudi (1992)|
|Favourite, Hobbies, Likes & Dislikes|
|Favourite Actor||Not Known|
|Favourite Actress||Not Known|
|Favourite Songs||Old Hindi film songs|
|Favourite Director||Not Known|
|Favourite Film||Gone With The Wind, Casablanca|
|Favourite Food||Bengali sweets, spaghetti salad|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Europe|
|Favourite Perfume||Cool Waters|
|Favourite Book||“Hugh Prather’s Note To Myself,science fiction novels and horror novels|
|Contact Address & Phone Number|
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Phone/Mobile Number||Not Known|
|Social Media Profile||Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Wikipedia|
Kajol Family – PHOTOS
Kajol – Ajay Devgan Weeding Photo on 24 February 1999.
Kajol with her Son Yug & Daughter Nysa.
Kajol with her mother former Bollywood Actress Tanuja in an Award Function.
Kajol & Her Sister Tanishaa Mukerji with their Father Shomu Mukherjee
Kajol Known/Unknown Facts!
- Kajol doesn’t drink alcohol & doesn’t smoke.
- She has a total of five Star Screen Awards, Three Zee Cine Awards, Two Bollywood Movie Awards, TwoSansui Viewer’s Choice Award, Stardust Awards & many National & International awards.
- In 2011, she received Padma Shri awards, the fourth-highest Indian civilian award by the Government of India.
- She also received Rajiv Gandhi Award in 2002 for her excellent activity in Indian Cinema.
- She received “Karamveer Puraskar” award in 2008 for her social activity. Karamveer Puraskar is the National Award for Social Justice & Citizen Action.
- Kajol Devgan is also a social activist and is known for her work with widows and children.
- She wins 6 Filmfare Best Actress Awards, which maximum Filmfare awards are winning record.
- Her first successful & blockbuster film was “Baazigar.“ Shahrukh Khan was the lead actor in “Baazigar.“
- Most of the Indian film critics said, film “Karan Arjun” was the turning point in her Bollywood career. “Karan Arjun” was the second highest grosser film in 1995. Coincidentally, the first highest grosser film was “Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge (DDLJ), she was the lead actress in this movie.
- Her debut film “Bekhudi” was commercial unsuccessful & flop movie.
More Facts About Kajol
- She achieved commercial success from the films Ishq, Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya, Pyaar To Hona Hi Thaand Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. All these films released in 1998.
- To works in the field of children’s education, she involved with NGO Shiksha.
- She actively participates in some campaign associated with cleanliness. Recently, the actress met Prime Minister Narendra Modi to discuss ‘Help A Child Reach 5‘ campaign as its brand ambassador.
- Before her marriage, she dated with famous Bollywood Actor Ajay Devgan, while filming for “Gundaraj.“
- She got married in a traditional Maharashtrian style ceremony at the Devgan house on 24 February 1999.
- Her daughter Nysa was born on 20 April 2003. After Seven years, her son Yug born on 13 September 2010.
- Her father Shomu Mukherjee died in 2008 after suffering cardiac arrest.Her cousins are Rani Mukherjee, Monish Behl (Nutan’s son) & Sharbani Mukherjee.
- She started acting at an early age of sixteen while she was in school.
- She is an avid reader, She is not fashion conscious and loves to wear decent attires.
- Actor Shahrukh Khan is her best friend; they gave many blockbuster movies together.
Kajol Hit/Flop/Blockbuster/ATBB Films
- Box Office Hit films are: Baazigar (1993), Yeh Dillagi (1994), Ishq (1997), Gupt (1997), Pyar To Hona Hi Tha (1998), Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya (1998) & Hum Aapke Dil Mein Rehte Hain (1999)
- Blockbuster films are: Karan Arjun (1995), Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001), Fanaa (2006), My Name Is Khan (2010) & Dilwale (2016).
- Flop films are: Bekhudi (1992), Hulchul (1995), Hameshaa (1997), Raju Chacha (2000), U Me Aur Hum (2008) & Toonpur Ka Superhero (2010)
- All Time Blockbuster (ATBB) films are Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995) & Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998).